There involves a lot of care: care for babies, care for toddlers, care for scheduling–but it not always self-care. Juggling to-do lists, maintaining work-life balance and caring for tiny humans keeps you on your toes but not always on your fitness game. The tips below can help you stay fit and active. Moms have enough pressure in their lives, so take these tips and make them work for your life, schedule, and family.
- Join a Gym with Childcare Services.
- Set Goals and choose Healthy Habit.
- Value Your Time.
- Send the Kids to One Class and Yourself to Another.
- Create a Space at Home for You, and Only You.
- Get Outside.
- Split It into Mini Workouts.
- Get the Kids Involved.